If you are a New Yorker / Brooklynite trying to decide how to best get outside to enjoy what promises to be a beautiful day, consider coming to BUST’s Craftacular event, Primped. From 11am to 6pm in the Brooklyn Night Bazaar space in Williamsburg (165 Banker Street), for the $3 admission, you can partake in the following:
- Shopping from 90 vendors of vintage, beauty and generally lovely things
- Flower crowns
- Bang trims
- Eco-friendly make up applications
- Tarot readings!
- Portrait photobooth!
- DIY activities (nail art, etc.)
- Swag bag for first 300 guests
- Plus, DJing all day and cocktails and snacks available (outdoor beer garden!)
I’ll be there, at a table nearish to the entrance. Hope to see you there!